Nigeria at 60: 60 Junior Analysts for 60 Days Training: FREE
Often, it is difficult to analyse issues of interest except you have basic understanding of certain economic principles. Economics as a discipline harbours its siblings like finance, accounting, statistics and the likes.
Based on experience, you cannot successfully appraise a situation or entity if you are not familiar with things under its control and those that are uncontrollable.
So, you don’t judge performance of a Manager base on profit after tax (I guess that shocks you, right?). Why? There is a tax element that is always outside managers’ direct control (Tax Experts Don’t achieve same results on similar cases).
Financial analysis dwells more on causes and effects – Why would sales rise, and profit drops?
So, here it is:
The training in partnership with high priced investment bankers will cover:
· Economic Principles
· Accounting & Finance
· Getting your data
· Equity Research
· Investment Appraisal
· Charts, Financials with Spreadsheet
· Financial Modelling (Basic)
Your Coverage Would Be:
· Financial Analysis – Corporate
· Budget Analysis
· Equity Researcher
You will be able to:
· Write equity research reports
· Research, Review and Analyse Financials
· Explain Nigerian economy in Numbers
· You will be able to tell your stories with numbers
· You will understand how to choose investment opportunities
· You will be able to read and interpret charts
Why Are We Interested in This?
As part of our contributions to a society that has given us so much, we believe we could help salvaging the remnant of intellectually curious minds in our streets.
Especially: those that have no jobs because they don’t know what they stand for.
If you have observed, economic related discussions don’t get likes on social media platforms. You can’t give what you don’t have, it is that simple.
The training will be delivered using both Online and our Partners Trainings Centres
Who Can Register?
· Those that are not fully engaged in productive activities.
· Those that are less or equal to 30 years.
· Those with background in numeric related disciplines.
· Those that have basic understanding of spreadsheet (Excel)
How to Apply: Send the following details in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Or Fill the form below, Ensure you receive a confirmation that Your Response has Been Received
For Sponsorship: If you would like to support this cause, kindly relate with us via email: email@example.com or call: 07031323233, 08076677704, 08076677706, 08076677707